a little more fluid

Thursday, March 17, 2005

getting inspired

I had it all composed as I lay in bed this morning. It was witty and ironic, yet poignant. It had a surprise ending. I was all ready to write about it as I got out of bed. Here I am, 6:07 am, bowl of cereal, laptop ready… and I decided it’s a story perhaps not best suited for blogging. So I’ll keep it in my head. And write about nothing instead.

The good news is that it was there. That it came of its own accord. Because I’ve been worried about that. Usually that’s how it is. Stories writing themselves in my head. Sometimes they want to be born as letters, emails, journaling. The problem is that lately there’s been nothing.

So, I’m ready to write again. I hope. We’ll see what happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Who Links Here