a little more fluid

Thursday, March 24, 2005

quite a day!

neither here nor there.
that's been the problem.

brown cow yogurt always gives me a stomachache. one of these days i'll remember that, and not buy it.

i went on a wonderful walk this morning with my thursday morning walking buddy.
and had a lovely biscuit (and a meal to go with it) at new moon with my thursday 12:30 lunch buddy.

and had a nice little coffee break with a friend from out of town. and got a fortune cookie which said something like, "you'll run into an old friend soon." to which i said, "great. that's a dumb fortune. i run into old friends ALL THE TIME."

and that afternoon i proceeded to run into one of my oldest friends (i remember when she potty trained, and how knowing i felt because i'd recently done the same), another friend whose birth i clearly remember when i was five, and then my sister. who i guess is an old friend.

tomorrow i want a fortune cookie that says, "all your schoolwork will effortlessly get done." and then i want that fortune to come true just as quickly.

thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you to all of my friends who have listened to me these last few days as i dip in and out of sanity and its opposite. and thanks for the good reminders you've given me to:
1. breathe
2. stay current with myself
3. sleep
4. breathe
5. trust

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Who Links Here